Sunday, January 27, 2013

Menu for January 27

This week's menu includes:
  • Pork Tenderloin marinated in lemon, mustard and rosemary
  • Spicy red bean and chorizo stew
  • Chicken tangine with preserved lemons and olives.
Photos and comments coming soon!

UPDATE:
Well, this past Sunday was a complete and utter dud.  I miscalculated the timing on these three dishes. and at 11:00 pm I was still cooking.  So no pictures this time.  It was a bloody miracle that I didn't fall face forward into the bean and chorizo stew I was so tired.

So, I'm adding another stipulation to my rules:

  • All groceries need to be purchased before 11 am on Sunday.  
This way if anything needs marinating (chicken tangine) or soaking (beans) that there is an enough time to do this and not begin cooking at 9:30 pm.

Trial by fire, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment